Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
|Location: Dublin City
Entered: 18 Mar 2018
We are currently looking to fill a full time position with a Top 5 Main Building Contractor based in Dublin. You will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process. This position will give you the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in Dublin.
As a BIM Coordinator you will be working in a fast paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major residential, commercial, education and retail projects.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
• Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
• Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs
• Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
• Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
• Early design review and constructability analysis
• Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
• 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
As a BIM Coordinator you will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The Successful candidate will possess
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to
communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualification includes:
• Knowledge in Revit, AutoCAD
• Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures
• Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook &
• Experience with Primavera P6 is a bonus
• Completed coursework in Construction, Architecture or an equivalent combination of
training and or work experience.
• Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
If you have a degree in Architecture, Construction or Engineering and enjoy working with in a fast paced innovative environment apply for this career opportunity.
Please send a copy of your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gerry on 087 2790360
|Apply using your CV:|