Senior Site Engineer - Naas
We’re currently seeking CVs for Site Engineers and Senior Site Engineers for ta road project in Naas. The project is due to run for about 18 months so the contract would be fixed-term initially and reviewed at the end of this period.
- Setting out and surveying on site
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
- 4 - 10 years’ experience in a civil engineering role
- Proficient in the use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Roadworks/Motorway experience an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
Please send cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call us on 01-4569899