A new opportunity for aProject Development Engineer has arisen with a large international constructioncompany with a history spanning more than 100 years. It is a strategic promoterof public-private projects and ranking one of the top construction companies inthe world.
What’s on Offer?
The project DevelopmentEngineer is a permanent position with excellent salary and benefits package.There is opportunities for career advancement with this company in Ireland andthe UK.
- The role will beresponsible for supporting project opportunities as per the corporatestrategy.
- To follow and analyse anyproject opportunities within the infrastructures sector in order to identify suitableprojects.
- To raise the profile of thebrand through targeted marketing tools, PR and extract all the potential of theexisting social media channels
- To be constantly informed andup to date of the infrastructure market trends and news.
- To own and maintain a live andstructured data base of all project opportunities and associated stakeholders.
- To develop project researchand associated stakeholders
- To draft, develop and preparedigital presentations, conveying the strategic key messages to obtainsuccessful outcome.
- To support the creation anddevelopment of strong and long-term relationships with clients and relatedstakeholders.
- To create corporate value by representing the organization withdrive and focus on development - making it happen.
- To support on any industryrelated events, both preparing and/or attending.
- To attend to meetings andrecord the dialogue held on a structured manner.
- To review, analyse and assesany project tender requirements, RFQ´s , RFP´s, qualifications, etc. to be metand comply with.
- To coordinate with all parties involved, prepare,develop and propose documentation required to any submission or pre-qualification.
- To track and follow up any tender activeprocess
What you need tosucceed
- Degree in Engineering orrelevant discipline
- MBA or business post graduatequalification would be an advantage
- At least 6 years of experiencein the construction/infrastructure sector
- A keen interest in a business leadingrole
- Expert in digital and visualpresentations