Vacancy Ref. 01164
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading developers to recruit a Contracts Manager for a Cork based role. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience working on large residential projects.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on-site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of the completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor, on residential contracts.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous experience such as large residential housing projects, large-scale commercial projects.
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity.