€executive salary + pension, transport etc
Our client is a leading and highly reputable main contractor in Dublin, who have secured the Irish rights to a highly successful and technically innovative system for the supply and erection of concrete walls on large scale building projects. Having worked very successfully with this system in the UK for many years, they see its great potential for use in Ireland, and they believe it will make them a leading company in this field.
In the position of Operations Manager, you would initially be working with a small team which would include a commercial manager and a design manager. The role is based in Dublin, with occasional travel to the manufacturing plant 2hrs north of Dublin.
Some duties of the position:
- Build/ develop effective teams across the region to achieve superior output on site
- Administer a customer experience to deepen relationships and build sales.
- Interact with potential clients to discuss and secure submitted tenders with the opportunity to secure future workload
- Liaise with client Design Team and lead the design development and detailing of the frame solution
- Understand the structural requirements in concrete framed buildings and provide elementary guidance as appropriate
- Leading commercial excellence with P&L responsibility
- Play a key role in developing / implementing business strategies,
- Instil a high-performance safety culture throughout the business
- Have creative and strategic agility to recognize and size-up existing and emerging market and product opportunities.
- Provide support to design/production functions to look at innovation and product development, to improve offering of the business (some of this will be available from the parent company)
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related technical subject.
- Minimum of 10yrs Project / Contracts Manager or director experience in the construction industry with a large contractor
- Good technical knowledge of RC Frame (although this system is different)
- Experience in dealing with external clients / design professionals.
- Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; particularly MS Project
- Capable of working in small team, as a proven creative team leader
- Good level of AutoCAD experience.
- Reasonable proficiency with acoustics and thermal calculations.
If interested in this position, please email your Cv as a Word doc to email@example.com or call 01 6321200 to discuss