|Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Services Coordinator on behalf of a leading main contractor who is a leading player in the Irish construction industry, involved in multiple business sectors including commercial, industrial, civil, pharmaceutical projects. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience minimum.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion
- 2-3 years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma.
Phone: 0860042205, E-mail: email@example.com