|Project Manager client side required by a leading Project Management Company to manage two projects on Airside Dublin Airport. The role will involve management of construction, and Project budgets.
• Manage all phases of project management including cost management
• Interface with client and key stakeholders
• Establish project work plan and deadlines.
• Monitor Project Budget to ensure project progresses with schedule and cost.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Constriction Management (Level 8)
• 8 – 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years with PM Client company
• Experience working with in the Irish or UK Construction Markets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Computer Literate with MS Word, Excel, Project
• Able to forecast and prepare budgets.
• Prepare and manage budgets.
Please apply with cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
All application will be dealt in confidence