Senior Project Manager (Developer)
€Neg + Attractive Package
Our client is a leading developer who is currently undertaking a landmark residential development in South Dublin.
They currently require a Project Manager for a €20m+ residential development (multi-storey) which will be constructed using RC frame.
- Project Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Group Construction Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.