|Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Leak Detection Technician to work with a well-established Civils Contractor for projects in the South West (Cork, Kerry). The Leak Detection Technician can expect a wide variety of work as part of the role and must be both flexible with regards travel and night works.
- Undertake advanced survey work and accurate pinpointing, planning and deductive analysis in the detection of complex leaks.
- Have experience in identifying leaks by means of audio ground microphones and gas tracing.
- Have Health & Safety awareness and have a duty of care to their colleagues & anyone affected by the work they do, for example general public / site personal.
- Have an understanding of the risk / impact of leakage activities our customers, the general public, and road-traffic users and to ensure compliance with our statutory, regulatory and company standards at all times.
- Be able to carry out risk assessments in conjunction with own tasks and that of follow on work.
- Perform the duties of the role in compliance with statutory or regulatory standards, e.g. – Valid Safepass, etc.
- Maintain the highest standards of data collection and quality through an online work management system.
Salary and package will depend on experience.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
- Experience / training in a similar utility based industry.
- Proficient IT Skills.
- Knowledge of Leak Detection Methodologies (i.e. Audio Detection, Gas Tracing, Step Testing, Pressure Zero Tests, etc.).
- CSCS Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Manual Handling.
Apply now by sending through your CV to Acrow Recruitment.