Our client is one of Ireland's leading Commercial Fit-Out Works, Project Management and General Contracting Company. They are currently seeking for a Quality Advisor to work with their team in Dublin. This is office based, however the role requires extensive site visiting, travel and requires full mobility.
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure effective development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- The review and interpretation of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans.
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits.
As a Quality Advisor you will have
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.
- Knowledge and understanding of the organisations Quality management systems.
- Understanding Requirements of Environmental Management Systems.
- Understanding Requirements of Safety Management Systems.
- Understanding company’s auditing process.
- Auditing project sites to ensure proper implementation of company Quality and Environmental procedures
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation