Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer for a leading utilities company. To support our expansion in the North West of Ireland, our client requires a Site Engineer to work in the North West region, initially Mayo/Sligo/Galway but not limited to these counties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relevant construction experience and demonstrable performance on similar projects performing typical Site Engineering duties, such as Setting out and Surveying (using Total Station, Auto Level and Laser Level, GPS is an added benefit but not a requirement)
- Working knowledge of site Quality controls, such as concrete and drainage testing practices
- A desire to progress your Engineering career and strong work ethic
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution is desirable
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Revit and/ or Navisworks will be advantageous
- Experience in Water sector will be advantageous
- Exposure to MEICA delivery aspects of a project will be advantageous but not essential
- A commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
- Ability to travel
Salary: €40,000 – 55,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation.
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering or Land Surveying or equivalent
- 3+ years’ post-qualification experience as a Site Engineer
- Background in residential developments desirable
- Strong setting out experience (AutoCad, Total Station, GPC etc.)
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.