|Junior Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01110
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Exposure to commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
- Ability to work independently when required.