24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Managing Surveyor - Fit Out
|Location: Dublin Region
Entered: 20 Feb 2018
An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, career orientated Managing Quantity Surveyor to join an emerging yet well known Fitout Company that is experiencing phonomenal growth and market share grab.The candidate is required to have 10+ years’ experience as a Senior Contract Surveyor and in Contract Administration, working with recognised Main Contractors (fitout preferable) or Consultancies operating in the Irish market on both public and private tenders / projects. You will manage a team of Quantity Surveyors to ensure all commercialaspects of the business are managed effectively.
Key tasks necessary will be:
• Acting as Senior Contract Administrator, safeguarding scope, program obligation, analysis
• Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
• Management of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all
• Proactive engagement with the Companies Project Managers on all live projects, to
• Vetting all main contracts and negotiations with perspective Clients.
• Reporting to Directors (Financial, Operations & Managing) on the financial progression of
• General participation in management issues of the Company. Provide data and analysis
• Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements and providing
• Responsible for Tender and Contract delivery strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring your Teams are on top of interim and final accounts and
• Ensure your Team’s Monthly applications are all inclusive of accurate remeasures, site
• Sign off on subcontract packages, appointments, program, variations & claim accounts,
• Preparing delay, loss and expense claims with commercial team, identifying entitlements
• Defend against claims for accelerations, disruption or losses.
• Must function effectively as liaison between the company and external client executives
• A strong technical background and sound working knowledge along with a proven track
• Ability to work under pressure, respond to change and meet concurrent deadlines with
• Demonstrated abilities of streamlining process and system improvement.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate concisely and articulately at all
• Experience in pre-contract preparation including documentation and overall content.
• Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
• Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of
• Working knowledge of labour costs, employment legislati
|Apply using your CV:|