|Mechanical Quantity Surveyor (Pharmaceutical/ Data Centre)
Vacancy Ref. 01503
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an International leading contractor to recruit a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor for a Dublin based role.
You will be based in Dublin and working on large scale pharmaceutical projects as well as significant data centre builds. You will require a high element of supervisory, management skills, as well as being an ambitious candidate.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects is desired.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Available to work in Ireland / UK
- Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
- Measurement and Valuation experience required.