|crow Recruitment is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work with one of Ireland's leading Civil Engineering contractors for work in the Dublin/Leinster Region.
Our client has over 20 years’ experience working on road, motorway, marine, rail, bridges and earthwork projects.
- Responsible for the provision of Quantity Surveying support and advice to on-site engineering teams.
- Responsible for tracking / monitoring / scrutinising weekly & monthly costs and productivity, and reporting on same.
- Responsible for claims management, valuation, evaluating, reporting, negotiating and settling claims.
- Responsible for the production of monthly valuations & project reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing the measurement of site works.
- Responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Support the commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputes.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Irish Public Works Contracts and associated dispute resolution mechanisms.
- 5+ years Quantity Surveyor experience in a heavy civils environment (preferred).