Job detail view & apply
|Priority Construction Ltd
162 Clontarf Road
|Location: Ireland & UK
Entered: 18 Mar 2018
|Priority Construction seek a Site Agent with experience in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• The successful daily and smooth running of the Contract
• Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
• Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Senior Contracts Manager
• Organise sub-contractors, compile and update the contract program, risk assessments, method statements etc.
• Understanding budget constraints and managing job costs and assisting the Contract Manager in compiling and submitting valuations.
• Preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
• Management of handovers to client.
• Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
• Manage Health and Safety aspects of the project
Priority Construction Limited is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
|Apply using your CV:|