Job Title: Site Clerk
Reports to: Project/Site Manager on site
Other working relationships: Internal and External clients
- Scanning of documents (e.g.):
- Design information
- All site related docs across all departments
- Electronic filing of documents. Maintain the site filing in accordance with the project filing structure.
- 1st point of responsibility for updating Sharepoint and dropbox.
- Collating Submittals to design teams
- Collating RFI registers to design teams
- Keeping offices clean and tidy on site
- Assisting the site manager on site as required
- Ordering of all materials, liaising with purchasing department
- Site inductions and register
- Handover file preparation
- General administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning etc.
- Any administrative tasks requested by other team members
- All such duties are deemed appropriate from time to time.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- Preparation of progress reports in conjunction with site manager and contracts manager/director.
- BCAR forms and upkeep of system and reporting to design team.
- This Job Specification is not exhaustive and is also subject to change.
- Comply with our clients ISO QEHS Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your department process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply our QEHS policies in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving our clients company objectives and the department KPI’s
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of our clients internal departments and customers are understood and delivered.
- Help develop and improve our internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
You should have at least 2 years’ relevant administrative experience and have a hands-on attitude, be flexible in this varied role and willing to learn and advance in the company.
A recently completed secretarial diploma would be an advantage but not essential as experience is also valued.