Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Engineer - New Residential Developer - Great Package
|Location: Dublin North
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Our client are a leading Property Developer who are actively seeking a Senior Engineer, with a solid residential background.
Very strong package in place for the right candidate, offering more than any leading contractor or developer!
Experience with RC frames would put candidates at a distinct advantage.
Reports to: Construction Director
* Developing key relationships with the internal team, working together, communicating and reporting on time.
* Developing key, solid relationships with sub-contractors to deliver project(s) to a high quality standard - on budget and on time.
* Monitoring and quality checking/controlling the work of sub-contractors on site.
* Coordinating, collating and distributing site drawings.
* Maintaining quality assurance and site records documentation.
* Setting out for
* Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame
* Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works
* House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
* Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
* Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
* Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
* 5+ years' post-qualification experience
* Background in residential developments essential
* Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|