Junior Site Engineer - Cavan (00C)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Junior Site Engineer - Residential
Cavan | Permanent
Our client is a residential contractor. They are keen to speak to Junior Site Engineer (Residential) to work on a project based in Cavan.
Primary Responsibilities as a Junior Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Junior Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience of setting out on site
- Flexible working attitude
Junior Site Engineer | Cavan | Permanent
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.