Senior Engineer - Dublin City (2445)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading Irish company. Their primary activity is undertaking large, complex projects in commercial, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, high-tech and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works
The company currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineer to work with their team in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Site Engineer
- Liaising and reporting to the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings.
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Min of 5+ year’s relevant experience as a Senior Engineer
- Able to oversee engineers works.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.