Site Engineer - North Dublin (2466)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client specialises to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure projects. Currently they are looking to recruit a Site Engineer in North Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on commercial / building site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.