Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Site Engineer Dublin 6
Entered: 18 Mar 2018
Jnr to Intermediate Site Engineers required for a 60-million-euro highrise office and residential project Dublin 6
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, willing to work on their own initiative and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be competent in the use of instruments such as Total Stations, Laser and Dumpy levels.
• Setting out and checking works as required for the project
• Co-ordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractors and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities
• Assisting with the production of daily Work Programmes
• Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions
• Making of concrete cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required
• Taking site and foundation levels
• Attending weekly team meetings
• Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
• Preferably 1-3 years Engineering experience
• Computer literate in Job function
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
Salary on offer
35 – 50k DOE
This position offers a candidate an excellent opportunity to develop with in an expanding department on interesting and diverse projects.
Please send CV details to email@example.com or call Gerry on 087 2790360 to discuss further.
Applications submitted will be dealt in confidence and your cv details will note be sent to our client without your permission.
|Apply using your CV:|