Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Site Manager | Dublin | Permanent
Our client is an Irish construction company working nationwide and covering a wide range of sectors within the industry including commercial, residential, healthcare, hotel & leisure and industrial.
The company requires a Site Manager to work on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
As a Site Manager you will
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
As a Site Manager you will have
- A degree in Construction Management or similar
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.