Our client, an Irish owned main contractor, is looking to add a Site Manager / Foreman to their team, based in County Waterford. The company in question is a large buildings contractor who have undertaken previous projects varying from €5m - €85m in value. This is a permanent role.
- Management of employees, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of work
- Maintain good working relationship between Project Manager, Subcontractors and Contracts Manager
- Manage all document control as an integral part of the project control
- Responsible for all Health and Safety policies and procedure.
- Manage day to day running on site activity
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
- Check all adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme
- 6+ years site management experience on a variety of commercial and residential projects
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation (including valid CSCS, SSSTS or
SMSTS and First Aid certificates)
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and
- General managing skills to be of high quality