Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
|Location: Dublin South
Entered: 16 Aug 2018
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Mechanical Engineer. Our client, based in Sandyford, provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, data centre, sports, leisure, micro-electronics, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
* Lead Projects from concept to completion.
* Liaise with clients, architects and project managers.
* Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems.
* Production of detailed Schematics.
* Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation.
* Mentoring of junior engineering staff.
* Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site to project completion.
* Third level degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Chartered an advantage but not essential.
* 6+ years' relevant experience
* Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
* Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
* Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
* Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
Whilst primarily based in the office, you will be expected to be onsite when needed.
If you would like to know more, give Brendon a call on +353 87 261 4324 to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
|Apply using your CV:|