|Our Client currently has a requirement for a Document Controller to join their expanding team in their South Dublin Office.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience delivering professional document control services on large scale construction / industrial projects and should be open to new ways of delivering such services through a Digital System.
You will –
Education and Experience Required
- Setup the Digital Facility Manual file using our clients custom software
- Build relationships with our client and the project Design Team to ensure that the Manuals are in line with the Client requirements
- Assess, Plan and Time Scale the management of the information delivery program
- Collect / chase all documentation needed for the project from all stake holders
- Request, Collate and review all documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to.
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents in accordance with project requirements.
- Issue and maintain master documentation and supporting documentation.
- Coordinate document requests and stage documents for presentation during the project construction program.
- Extract information from 3D BIM models
- Integrate our Manual with 3D BIM models
- Maintain departmental database where necessary.
- Responsible for correct execution of project standards and processes across all project information.
Immediate vacant position.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification – Technical, Engineering, PM with min 3yrs experience. Additional experience in relevant role may be substituted for 3rd level achievement.
- Experience working in a Level 2 Information Management environment would be beneficial.
- Have a good working knowledge or understanding of BIM processes and documentation standards relating to O&M Manuals and handover documentation.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- This permanent role offers the potential for a technically minded administration professional to join a growing company, focussing on providing excellent services for implementation of High Quality and High spec digital handover packs and O&M Manuals for large scale construction projects.
- Attractive career enhancing, permanent status role with long-term career prospects.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience, suitability and fit of the candidate.
However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of
€30,000 - €40,000 Dependent on Experience
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Aoife O’Moore.
Tel: +353 1 6390397 (desk) +353 87 1821637 (mob)