Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Electrical Design Engineer -Cork
Entered: 16 Aug 2018
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking Electrical Design Engineers on behalf of an internationally recognised Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, having a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
Based in the Cork office, you will be flexible to travel within Ireland, UK and wider Europe 1-2 days per week.
* Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services + Design
* Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
* Working other engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
* Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
* Assist with Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc,
* Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
* Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
* Third level diploma / degree in Electrical Engineering
* 2-4 Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
* Knowledge + experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
* Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
* Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
* Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
* Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like to know more, give Brendon a call on +353 87 261 4324 to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
|Apply using your CV:|