|Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Site Engineering of projects, in compliance with company policies and procedures & provide the technical/engineering expertise to enable the construction of projects;
- Set out all building works.
- Monitor the construction with regard to the quality of workmanship and materials.
- Ensure buildings are built to specification.
- Produce "as constructed drawing" and details of construction methods.
- Compile method statements as required for execution of specific tasks or sections of works.
- Ensure all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information in advance of the commencement of and throughout their carrying out of their works.
- Ensure compliance with PCL Quality Management System & ISO 9001, PCL Environment & Safety Management System & OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001, Drawings, Specifications, Building Regulations and Good Building Practice
- Assist in maintaining the progress on site in accordance with Project Programme, H&S and Building Regulations.
- Assist in producing and maintaining contract programs with the Site Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Maintain adequate standards, quality and control of sub-contractors/plant/equipment.
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Engineer with a Main Contractor.
- Degree qualified in Construction or Civil Engineering
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
If interested in hearing more please give Tony a call on 0879373700 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org