|Senior Design Engineer – Drainage
Vacancy Ref. 01592
Euro Executive recruitment is actively recruiting for a Senior Design Engineer for drainage works in the Cork region.
Generous remuneration package on offer
The successful candidate will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from mentors across several disciplines.
- Lead the design of drainage systems for highways, wind and solar farms, urban developments and other infrastructure projects.
- Complete the hydrological and flood risk assessment for various sites.
- Act as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals.
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree.
- 5-10 years post-graduate experience.
- Chartered Engineer status preferred.
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- Working knowledge of software such as Micro Drainage and/or Autodesk storm and sanitary.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence. Must be prepared to travel for work.