Summary: Our client is seeking to hire Mobile Manager for the West of Ireland. This role is based on site with our prestigious clients. This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic individual who is highly motivated and organised. Successful candidate will have a previous experience as a contract manager, soft services manager or facilities manager in Medical, Public Sector, Cleaning or Hospitality services.
Key deliverables are:
- Client engagement at all levels
- People management
- KPI and Standards
- Commercial performance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in the Soft Services sector including cleaning contracts.
- Previous experience interacting with and influencing the client senior management team
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team of Supervisors.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Will have knowledge of reporting requirements within and understanding of KPI’s
- Highly flexible with a demonstrated willingness to take on a responsible approach to any issues
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Be a team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Development of strategic partnerships with key stakeholders on site.
- Manage and develop client relationship and daily interaction
- Manage, train, motivate and develop a team of supervisors and cleaning operatives
- Develop the client as the preferred and expert supplier to this site for the provision of cleaning services and grow additional service lines
- Retention of existing contract and identify new business opportunities for the client on site.
- Ensure the contract is operating to and exceeding the required specification and performance and is regularly audited in line with specification
- Provide guidance and direction to the team
- Ensure business sector is fully compliant with Industry Standards, relevant employment legislation, JLC requirements, ISO and Company procedures & policies
- Prioritise health and safety at all levels
- Endorse new Company initiatives and ensure they are implemented on site
- This exciting role commands a market leading package designed to attract the strongest candidates.